The Website www.zoze.shop is an online shop selling various goods for pets.
The Seller – Pipiro projektai, UAB, address V. Putvinskio g. 50, LT-44211 Kaunas, company code 305056664.
The User – is a natural person that is registered on the Website in order to get the services provided by the Seller.
The Services – is the sale and delivery of goods provided by the Seller.
A cookie – is a small file that is sent to a device when anyone visits the Website.
Personal Data – any information relating to a natural person – a data subject whose identity is known or can be established directly or indirectly by means of data such as a personal code, one or more personal, physical, physiological, psychological, economic, cultural or social data signs.
5. Persons wishing to register on the Website must provide their e-mail, a fictitious Username and password. A User Profile is created during registration. The user can adjust, complete or deactivate their profile at any time.
6. The Seller collects this Personal Data of the User: Name, Surname, address, telephone number, email address.
7. The Seller uses Personal Data for the following purposes:
7.1. In order to order the Services offered on the Website, the must provide Personal Data to the extent necessary to order a specific Service.
7.2. In order to ensure continuous improvement and development of the Website Services and to provide the User with the best possible service offers, The Seller has the right to use Personal Data for marketing purposes when the User expresses their consent (eg by ticking the appropriate box, subscribing to a newsletter, etc.).
7.3. For direct marketing purposes, The Seller collects the following Personal Data: e-mail. Consent to the use of Personal Data for marketing purposes is expressed by ticking the appropriate box.
9. You can delete or block all these Cookies in your browser settings, but in this case part of the Website will not work.
10. All Personal Data collected for direct marketing and other purposes complies with the provisions of the Law and the General Requirements.
11. The User may revoke this consent at any time by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
12. The Website administrator may use the IP addresses of Users to administer the Website and diagnose potential problems.
14. Upon receipt of such notification from the User, The Seller shall immediately suspend the processing of that Personal Data, but this does not mean that The Seller must delete/destroy the Personal Data if there are legal grounds to store it.
16. If the User after getting acquainted with his/her Personal Data determines that the Personal Data is incorrect, incomplete or inaccurate, he/she has the right to contact The Seller by e-mail requesting to correct incorrect, incomplete, inaccurate Personal Data and/or suspend such Personal Data. Personal Data shall be corrected and deleted or their processing shall be suspended in accordance with the identity of the data subject and the documents confirming his/her Personal Data. The Seller exercises the right of the User to suspend the processing of Personal Data (or to destroy Personal Data) within 10 working days from the receipt of the User's request.
19. The Seller ensures that the Personal Data provided by the User on the Website is protected from any illegal actions: illegal alteration, disclosure or destruction of Personal Data, identity theft, fraud and the level of protection of Personal Data complies with the legal acts of the Republic of Lithuania.
20. The User undertakes and must store his/her login password and login name and other data. The User undertakes and must not disclose Personal Data to any other third parties either about themselves or about third parties, if such Personal Data of third parties became available to him, and immediately inform The Seller about visible violations.